ChatGPT has demonstrated what real artificial intelligence looks like since it first launched. The wide spectrum of capabilities ChatGPT offers is beyond comparison to any other solution out there.
If you have tried out ChatGPT, you may very well be amazed by its ability to have an intelligent conversation with you and the vast amount of knowledge it has about any questions you may have.
Can we, however, make ChatGPT more than just a clever chatbot that answers our stupid questions? Sure thing!
In this article, we’ll cover the top 17 ChatGPT use cases that will change your life.
Use ChatGPT to write personalized email
Writing personalized emails for work or school can be a difficult task. It is critical to convey the message without sounding too robotic or offending anyone while also capturing the reader’s attention. This can be hard to do because you have to think about what the person is talking about and how they are feeling.
Writing emails is no longer a chore with ChatGPT. Here’s how to use chatGPT to send personalized emails at work or school.
Step 1: Start a new conversation with ChatGPT and provide some context for the email you want to write.
For example, you might say, “I need to write an email to a client introducing myself and my company.” “Can you help me with some ideas?”
Step 2: ChatGPT will then ask you for more information about the client and your company, such as their name, industry, and what products or services you offer. You can provide this information in the conversation.
Step 3: ChatGPT will use the information you provided to generate email suggestions.
For example, it might suggest an opening like: “Hello [Client’s Name], it’s a pleasure to introduce myself and my company, [Your Company Name], to you. We specialize in [Your Company’s Products/Services] and have been serving clients in the [Industry] industry for [Number of years]..”
Step 4: Review the suggestion and make any changes or additions that you believe are necessary to make the email more personalized and effective.
Step 5: Once you are satisfied with the email, you can copy and paste it into your email client and send it off to the client.
Use ChatGPT to Summarize long articles
Creating a summary manually is long, boring, and wastes time. You have to read the entire article slowly, find the main points, and then rewrite all of that in a shorter form.
Depending on the length of the article, this could take anywhere from several minutes to several hours or even days.
How to use ChatGPT to summarize long articles:
- Write the command “Please summarize the following article into list of talking points”
- Copy and paste the full content of the article below the above command
- Hit Enter
Artart Generators. Examples of these include midjourney.com, dall e2, and imgcreator.ai.
Although these AI art generators can create stunning visual imagery, you might find it difficult to generate comprehensive and descriptive prompts if you’re not good at writing.
ChatGPT can help you expand your idea into a prompt for an AI art generator that is fully descriptive.
Ask ChatGPT to “ write ai art generator prompt that can create a beautiful horse running ththrough rivers with contemporary style” or insert whatever image you want to generate
ChatGPT will return with a detailed descriptive prompt that can be used for any art generator.
If you don’t want to use ChatGPT but still want to create beautiful images exactly as you want them, you can give imgcreator.ai a try.
Use ChatGPT to write Excel formulas
No need to spend hours learning how to do pivot tables when you can simply ask ChatGPT for the exact Excel formula you need.
Just ask in ChatGPT “How to do [insert things you needed to do] in excel “
Use ChatGPT to Create meeting minutes
We’ve all been in a meeting where we enjoyed the content but detested taking notes. Meeting recordings can help with this problem, but who has time to listen to a 2-hour recording when you only need 5 minutes of information?
Here’s how ChatGPT can end this once and for all.
- Transcribe your meeting videos into text scripts
- Copy and paste the text scripts into ChatGPT
- On top of the text script, write “Summarize the below meeting script to meeting minutes and outline list of action items”
- ChatGPT will take care of the rest – amazing huh?
Use ChatGPT to Review and correct grammatical errors in a script or article
It’s nothing to be ashamed of if you make grammatical errors now and then; we’ve all done it. Fortunately, ChatGPT can assist you in reducing the number of typos and other grammar errors in your writing.
Here is how
- Write the following command “review and correct any errors below”
- Then copy and paste your article or script into chatGPT
- Hit enter and ChatGPT will take care of the rest
Use ChatGPT to create lyrics or poems
ChatGPT can help you if you’re stuck for a poem for Valentine’s Day or a song for your niece’s graduation.
How to do it:
Simply describe the context of the poem or lyrics, and ask ChatGPT to write a poem or song with the features you have requested, you can also specify the style
Here is a sample
Ask ChatGPT “Imet a girl yesterday on the subway and I fell in love, she was dressed in yellow, and she had beautiful watery eyes, she was reading and it felt like there was light, can you write a poem for me so I can show her my love, snoop dog style”
Use ChatGPT to Solve riddles
For the riddle lover who has been stumped by an unsolvable conundrum, it can be incredibly frustrating. The feeling of having one’s brain taxed to its limits and coming up short can be immensely disheartening.
But ChatGPT is here to help, here is how
- Copy and paste the riddle verbatim into ChatGPT
- On the very top of the riddle, type in, solve this riddle
- Then hit enter, and you will get your answer
Use ChatGPT to Help you write formal communications for serious situations
If you are not fluent in English, communicating clearly and concisely can be difficult, especially for legal or other serious situations where any errors could have dire consequences.
Here is how you can use ChatGPT to solve the problem :
For example, if you need to communicate to your ex-landlord who is holding up your deposit, you can
- Write about your situation – “I moved out of my unit in November 1st, 2022 and according to the contract I should be getting my deposit back no later than November 15th, 2022. I have done everything outlined in the move-out contract but the landlord is just refusing to send the deposit back to me. Can you write a demand letter to ask the landlord to give my deposit back as soon as possible?”
- ChatGPT will provide information depending on where you are
- And write up “Imagine you are a tenant that needs to send an email to the landlord to ask for [amount or demand]”
This way ChatGPT will show you exactly what you need to know, then write up an example email or letter for you to send.
Use ChatGPT to Start conversations with people you met online
Starting conversations on online dating sites can be exceptionally difficult, as the pool of potential partners is vast and it is easy to become overwhelmed when trying to find someone who shares similar interests and qualities.
Furthermore, the pressure to make a good first impression can be daunting, as a single message can make or break a potential relationship.
Here is how you can use ChatGPT to solve the problem:
- Tell ChatGPT your situation – “ I met this girl on online dating site”
- Copy and paste her profile, and any related information into the chat box
- Type up “ I want to make a nice first impression when I message her, what should I write”
- ChatGPT will show you the way
Use ChatGPT to Bounce off creative ideas
Brainstorming with someone is the most valuable form of creativity.This collaborative approach can often yield new and innovative solutions that could not be achieved on one’s own.
ChatGPT is an effective tool for bouncing ideas off especially when you have no one to talk to.
You can ask questions like
”Is [your idea] a good business idea?”
”What is required to start a [your idea] business”
You can further validate your ideas by asking constraining questions and potential challenges around your ideas:
”What are the challenges I might face when doing [your idea]”
”Is it profitable to do [business]”
”What kind of resources is required to start a [business idea]”
But remember, ChatGPT doesn’t always have the most accurate answers and you should not rely on it solely to validate your ideas.
Use ChatGPT to Build a faceless youtube channel
ChatGPT allows you to build a faceless YouTube channel quickly and easily.
Here is how:
- Pick a niche you want to start the YouTube channel in – for example, say you want to start a daily news update channel for stock market
- Go to the place such as marketwatch or bloomberg to collect all of the market updates for today
- Feed that info into ChatGPT and ask ChatGPT to produce a list of key points, and convert that keypoint into a youtube script
- Use an AI video generator such as Synthesia.io to convert the script to a video with an AI avatar
- Upload the created video to Youtube
Use ChatGPT to Write essays on complicated topics
In addition to answering your endless questions about the meaning of life, ChatGPT is actually well versed at generating indept analysis on complicated topics.
If you find yourself in situations that require you to write about complicated topics, ChatGPT can be your best friend.
Here is how to do it:
- Ask ChatGPT to “write 3000 word essay on [topic of choice]”
- Sometimes ChatGPT will only give you a outline, you can ask ChatGPT to expand it into a full eassy.
Use ChatGPT to Create outlines and talking points for your presentations
If you have an exiting piece of content and need to convert it into a presentation, ChatGPT can also help you get it done in seconds.
Here is how:
- Copy and paste the script into ChatGPT
- Ask ChatGPT to “convert the content into a presentation with outlines and key talking points”
- ChatGPT will prepare both for you
Write or review code for various programming languages
In additional to powerful content writing capabilities, ChatGPT is also very capable at writing simple code to make something happen in any given programing language. If you are learning to code or need help to make a specific function, this feature can be a great help.
For example, if you need to scrape data off instagram using Python, you can easily ask ChatGPT to create a code for you using the following command:
“Write a code in python that downloads instagram images with #airules hashtag”
And it’s as simple as that, ChatGPT will write a piece of code that does exactly what you asked it to do.
Use ChatGPT to Make Flash-cards for studying
If you are a student and are learning a lot of content, ChatGPT can help you as well. You can use ChatGPT to create flash cards for any content.
Here is how you can do it:
- Find the content you want to use to build flash cards, copy and paste them into chatGPT
- On top write “Create flash card for the following content”
ChatGPT can create the content for each card for you, all you need to do is to make the cards yourself.
Use ChatGPT to Find specific music style that meets your need
The last use case is a bit less common but super useful if you work with music. If you need a certain type of music sample, instead of spending tons of time searching for the perfect one, all you need to do, is to describe the type of music you want to ChatGPT, and ask it to make suggestions.
Crazy huh? Here is how
Describe the music sample you want – “Find me 5 song, female vocal, no drums, slow pace”
You can be as specific as possbile, but ChatGPT will show you the songs you want.
ChatGPT’s ability is already beyond people’s wildest imaginations. There are tons of things you can do with ChatGPT. We are sure AI technology will forever change people’s lives. Hopefully whats covered here can help you understand ChatGPT better. Please stay tuned for more AI content.